We modified an X-Stand and manufactured a part for it in house. We can no longer get the base so we do not sell the mechanism anymore. We can still print replacement banners for you who already have the display.
We do high quality printing on a non-curl block out production film. To lengthen the durability of your print we finish the banner with a matte finish cold laminate. The corner holes are reinforced with power tabs, These give a cleaner look than grommets and are much stronger.
Let us do a custom design for you, charged at $15 per hour. Upload notes or elements to our up-loader page.
If you would like to design your own graphics please see our Graphic Guidelines. To download a template, see the next tab. To send us large finished files, please use our Upload page.
Shipping: We don’t charge a product until it ships, so we would add the cost of shipping right before we ship.
• 35″ tall x 61″ wide
• Full color print on a non-curl block out production film substrate.
• Finished with Cold laminate for protection of the print
• Corners finished with clear Power Tabs. (cleaner look and stronger than grommets)
5′ Table X-Stand:
• 5 Fiberglass poles modified to fit your banner.
(4 Of the poles are flexible Fiberglas with plastic adjustable end hooks to go through the banner.
1 is for a stabilizing leg.)
• 1 Specially designed hub made of composite wood with set screw.
Nylon Carrying bag:
44″ x 5″ soft nylon bag with carry handle holds 37″ x 3 1/8″ tube with banner and mechanism inside.
There is NO bleed area on this template. We will trim to your design edge. Know that holes will be punched approximately where they are indicated on the design. Please DO NOT indicate hole punches on your final design.
You can use these templates to send us your concepts or you can do the design yourself. If you do that please see our Graphic Guidelines on how to best put your designs together and save them for us to print.
• The templates will contain the correct resolution. Generally, files should be kept around 300 dpi. Large display designs can be 150-200 dpi to keep the file size manageable.
• We have templates for Photoshop and Illustrator. For all other design software please use the JPG or PNG templates.
• If you need a custom template please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We prefer you to submit designs with layers intact. This makes it much easier to do color adjustments so your print comes out looking good. Please be sure and turn your fonts to outlines or rasterize them.
If you do submit in a flattened file please be sure to hide the “DO NOT PRINT” template layer.If you want to save to a png or jpg please include the bottom red line (found on all archetype header templates).
If your file is very large consider zipping it before you send it. To send files please click here.
These file types work well for layers: PSD, PDF, EPS, SVG, AI, AIT, INDD, INDT.
You can also send:JPG and PNG
Please save JPGs at the maximum size. For PNG save fast and uncompressed.