Eco-friendly, lightweight and stable and easy to set up. The thin flexible arms keep tension on the banner, holding it flat. Bamboo is a natural, renewable material. The rich look of the natural bamboo wood grain gives this display a warmer richer feel than your standard aluminum.
We do high quality printing on a non-curl block out production film. To lengthen the durability of your print we finish the banner with a matte finish cold laminate. The corner holes are reinforced with power tabs, These give a cleaner look than grommets and are much stronger.
Let us do a custom design for you, charged at $15 per hour. Upload notes or elements to our up-loader page.
If you would like to design your own graphics please see our Graphic Guidelines. To download a template, see the next tab. To send us large finished files, please use our Upload page.
Shipping: We don’t charge a product until it ships, so we would add the cost of shipping right before we ship.
86.6′ tall x 31″ wide
• Full color print on a non-curl block out production film substrate.
• Finished with Cold laminate for protection of the print.
• Corners finished with Power Tabs. (cleaner look and stronger than grommets)
• The longest pole with the center hub measures 49.75″
• Sets up 86.6′ tall x 31″ wide x 19″ deep.
(5) Set of five bamboo slats with acrylic end caps and hooks
(1)Central hub made of strong acrylic. It is attached to two of the poles
(1) Cotton carrying bag 51″ x 4″ flat with draw string on end.
(1) Sturdy cardboard shipping box 51″ x 4” x 4”
If you are using an earlier version of Illustrator you will need to delete the clipping mask. The power tabs that we use for the holes are clear, letting your design show through. we will cut a hole though to accomide`
|7′ Bamboo X-Stand (31.5″ x 86.6″) 150 ppi
You can use these templates to send us your concepts or you can do the design yourself. If you do that please see our Graphic Guidelines on how to best put your designs together and save them for us to print.
• The templates will contain the correct resolution. Generally, files should be kept around 300 dpi. Large display designs can be 150-200 dpi to keep the file size manageable.
• We have templates for Photoshop and Illustrator. For all other design software please use the JPG or PNG templates.
• If you need a custom template please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We prefer you to submit designs with layers intact. This makes it much easier to do color adjustments so your print comes out looking good. Please be sure and turn your fonts to outlines or rasterize them.
If you do submit in a flattened file please be sure to hide the “DO NOT PRINT” template layer.If your file is very large consider zipping it before you send it. To send files please click here.
These file types work well for layers: PSD, PDF, EPS, SVG, AI, AIT, INDD, INDT.
If working in software other than Adobe please send high resolution PDF or JPG Or PNG.
Please save JPGs at the maximum size. For PNG save fast and uncompressed.