Full color print on a non-curl block out production film substrate.
Finished with Cold laminate for protection of the print.
- Printed total size with bleed 35.6″ x 82.12″
- Visible area when displayed 35.6″ x 78.5″
- In the display the final product stands 82.25″ tall
Deluxe Retractable Mechanism:
(1) Deluxe Retractable Mechanism
(1) Oxford cloth Carry Case with padded nylon insert
(1) 3-section aluminum pole
(1) Aluminum top rail
(2) Allen wrench to secure the retractable mechanism in travel
– With banner retracted and feet folded: 36″ wide x 3.5″ deep x 3.5″ tall
– With cross piece feet swiveled out, the feet extend 6″ in the front, 6″ in the back. Total depth when opened 15″
– Opened, with print banner: 82″ tall from the floor
– Case of brushed Aluminum
– Retractable mechanism inside
– Nylon leader to attach your banner to, attaches with a sticky strip and reinforced with plastic tape.
– Cross piece pivots in for storage and pivots out for extra stability. Brushed aluminum
– 3-section aluminum pole: held together with heavy elastic rope for ease of set-up. (For Tabletop displays, we cut the rope to separate the poles.)
– Top-rail is aluminum with gray plastic end caps. It friction clamps on to the banner. The plastic end caps hold it closed.
Soft Carrying Case:
– 38″ x 4.5″ x 4.5″
– Oxford Cloth with both an adjustable over the shoulder nylon carrying strap and a nylon handle, nylon hand grip on one end.
– Zips shut on the end
– Nylon padded insert
Any custom designs you do we will clear with the Ethnos360 design team for you.
On most of our templates there is a bleed area, please extend your design INTO the bleed areas.
Keep fonts and critical objects out of the bleed areas.
If you are using an earlier version of Illustrator you will need to delete the clipping mask.
|36″ Retractable Banner(35.6″ x 82.12″) 300 ppi (You can reduce to 150ppi if your files get too large)
Illustrator & PNG files)
You can use these templates to send us your concepts or you can do the design yourself. If you do that please see our Graphic Guidelines on how to best put your designs together and save them for us to print.
• The templates will contain the correct resolution. Generally, files should be kept around 300 dpi. Large display designs can be 150-200 dpi to keep the file size manageable.
• We have templates for Photoshop and Illustrator. For all other design software please use the JPG or PNG templates.
• If you need a custom template please contact us at email@example.com
We prefer you to submit designs with layers intact. This makes it much easier to do color adjustments so your print comes out looking good. Please be sure and turn your fonts to outlines or rasterize them.
If you do submit in a flattened file please be sure to hide the “DO NOT PRINT” template layer.If you want to save to a png or jpg please include the bottom red line (found on all archetype header templates).
If your file is very large consider zipping it before you send it. To send files please click here.
These file types work well for layers: PSD, PDF, EPS, SVG, AI, AIT, INDD, INDT.
You can also send:JPG and PNG
Please save JPGs at the maximum size. For PNG save fast and uncompressed.